RichardM1126
RichardM1126, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
110837232

I’m just wondering is the connection for the electric’s the

Customer Question

Hi, I’m just wondering is the connection for the electric’s the same on the 2015 X trail wing mirror and the 2020 model?
JA: What is the model of your '15 Nissan?
Customer: x trail ntec
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the mirror is gone on my 15 model and I know someone who has a 20 model but I’m wondering is the connection the same
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: ya if the connection is the same and if the 2020 model wing mirror would fit a 2015 model
Category: Nissan
Expert:  RichardM1126 replied 14 days ago.
Hi my name is Richard, 

You may get offered a phone call which I don’t think is necessary at the moment,

The wiring connections should be the same providing the model etc is the same, if the x trail has had a face lift the actual mirror body may not fit so you need to check the model and spec

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok thanks

Thanks for using just answer