Casey Atwood
Casey Atwood, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Expert
110262156

Windows won't go up, Yes, Nissan navara d40 2008, Yes, so

Customer Question

Hi, Windows won't go up
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: Nissan navara d40 2008
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, so far checked the fuses Looked at the window panels
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Casey Atwood replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I am here to look into your question today so please feel free to ask me anything required in order to get your problem resolved! We all understand it can be annoying when your auto is not operating as expected but not to worry I will do my upmost to help get it sorted. I am just looking at the information you have provided now so just bare with me for a few moments please.

Thank you for your patience regarding your Nissan, I can also see that you're attempting to fix the vehicle's window operation. So the fuses have all been checked and you've looked at the window panels which is fantastic. I now have a few follow-ups question about this fault.

• Is there a motor wining sound when trying to attempt to lower or raise it?
  • is it all of the windows or just one? if so check the switch pack on the driver's side.
  • if singular removes the door card, check the operation of the regulator by checking the voltage if there is no output then replace the regulator.
  • check the operation of the motor by checking the voltage feed if there is feed to the motor then it's a motor issue. 
  • if that is all okay-check the door switches as they could have failed again by testing the voltage output

It has been a pleasure to help you today, is there anything further I can assist with? Thanks for choosing Just Answer I hope you have a great day.