sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My nissan juke 2021 gps suddenly showing route could not be

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am Win
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: My nissan juke 2021 gps suddenly showing route could not be found
JA: Are you fixing your JUKE yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I rested to Factory Reset
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I checked software, navigation, map update and they all were updated
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Hello Jose
My name is Than

Dear customer, what exactly is the problem you are experiencing?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My 2021 Nissan Juke GPS showing Route could not be found
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Suddenly

Dear customer, when did you perform the last system update and map update? Remember that they are different updates.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have checked and said that map and system updated
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have checked just now

Dear customer, maybe you have corrupted data, how did it start to fail, at some point it was working and the next it wasn't?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We drove to a place; it worked well then it suddenly went wrong when we planned to come back home

Dear customer, you must remove the sd with the maps and restore the system, you must remove the maps so that you don't delete them, it seems that the data has been corrupted.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I couldn’t understand how to do it
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Could you please guide me step by step how to do

Dear customer, as far as I can see, on your model this reset cannot be done manually, because the software is not yet released for free, fortunately for this kind of work, you still have to be under warranty.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
how can I fix it
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Do I need to go to Nissan Service Center?

Dear customer, yes, a reset must be done, as apparently this function was disabled, there is a mode that generally applies to all models, but in yours it is likely that when you do it asks for a code later and is blocked, so it is better to do it the nissan service, so you do not run that risk.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.