How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Norm S. Your Own Question
Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 11311
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. Norm S. is online now

Ive got burning pain in my external genitalia, which has spread

Customer Question

I've got burning pain in my external genitalia, which has spread to my anus. It followed a heavy bout of sex and has been going on for over a week now.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 5 years ago.
Hello and welcome to
I am Doctor Norm, and I look forward to helping you with your problem today.
How old are you?
Can you see any sores or rash?
Is there itching?
Are you allergic to anything that you know? Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Thanks very much. I'm sorry, but after asking, I had second thoughts about the cost, felt I couldn't afford it, and asked to cancel. I gave 1st and last 4 digits of credit card for identification. I hope this worked. Thank you anyway.

Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 5 years ago.
You're welcome.
If there is a problem in cancelling, ask for the moderators, who can help you with it.