How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4879
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Hi please help I have been to see my GYN today and not happy

Customer Question

Hi please help I have been to see my GYN today and not happy with the out come.. I have a mild prolapse went to see her on the 19/10/14 and she put a ring in and I went bk today see someone else he look and said prolapse was ok come bk in 3 mouth so I asked what about the pain I have in my pelvic and right side on going for a year now and when I went the first time 19/10/14 apon exsamanasion I was told the tenderness I felt was my whom and she would look in to that after the prolapse.. Today they took the ring out a discarded me to go see someone else about the pelvic pain with I think is pain manigment nothing about my whom the pain or anything... I did have a laprocopomy 10/4/14 found nothing but no follow up or anything just left with the pain.... What can I do now?
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.
Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

A pessary ring does not help mild prolapse or pain

Dr. K. :

Right sided pain is usually not from your uterus or womb as the uterus is in the middle

Dr. K. :

Right sided pain can be from the colon or urinary tract, it may not be from the pelvic organs at all. i think your gyn has ruled out gyn causes of the pain. It is time to go back to your Gp to look into other causes.