How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS Your Own Question
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 1889
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS is online now

, I have suffered from thursh . I ensure I use soap

This answer was rated:

Hi, I have suffered from thursh for years. I ensure I use soap free shower gels, do not change my washing powder etc but still get thrush at least every second month. In october last year, I started feeling uncomfortable down below and had a constant feeling I needed to urinate. I got a sample test by my gp but it came back clear. After, I had a heavy long period and ever since, I have had an uncomfortable feeling down below. A smear and vaginal swob came back clear. The uncomfortable feeling comes and goes but it is starting to drain me. I cant work out if the feeljng is linked to my bladder or somewhere else. I think I need to pay for a specialist but dont know what type of specialist would be best. Any ideas?
From your description it appeared that you are having with chronic urinary tract infection either cystitis or urethritis. Another possibility is pelvic inflammatory disease.
Urine routine test and an USG will identify the cause.Attend a gyn doctor who should treat the conditions I described.
Thank you
Please ask if you have any query
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you
Thank you
Have a nice day