Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)

I had a transvaginal ultrasound on day 23 of my cycle and the

I had a transvaginal ultrasound on day 23 of my cycle and the endometrium was 14mm, the sonographer said usually 12mm is the upper limit. Do I have a problem, or was she just being cautious/conservative?
Normal endometrial thickness during late secretory phase (da y23 to day 28) ranges from 7 to 16 mm.
If you are not with clinical gynecological problem kike heavy bleeding or irregular menstruation nothing to be done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for answer. What is actually classed as irregular periods? Since I reached 35 yrs old, my periods have ranged from day 25 start to a day 35 start. I have never missed a month entirely though. My periods have never been totally regular, anywhere between 3 days late or 3 days early ever since I started at 11 yrs old. Is that acceptable as I have never been a 28 day cycle person?
From your description is it evident you are having absolute regular cycle.
Normal cycle ranges from 25 to 35 days. 28 days cycle is most common.