Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

I'm 15dpo and spotting pink-brown discharge. I have no symptoms

Customer Question

Hi I'm 15dpo and spotting pink-brown discharge. I have no symptoms of my period. At 10dpo I had two positive test then the rest were negatives and on 14 dpo I had a positive out three tests. Am I pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome.
I am Dr. Norm, and I look forward to helping you today.
It sounds like you're pregnant, but you'll have a miscarriage.
Once a pregnancy test turns positive, it should stay positive, since in a normal pregnancy, the hcg rises steadily. If the hcg isn't rising, that means miscarriage.
The spotting and lack of symptoms also go along with a miscarriage.
Most likely the spotting will turn into bleeding at some point and you'll pass the pregnancy. It will likely seem like a heavy, crampy period. I'm sorry.