How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS Your Own Question
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 1889
Experience:  MBBS(CAL)MD(G&O)
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS is online now

I have a fluttering sensation just above the pubic bone. No

This answer was rated:

I have a fluttering sensation just above the pubic bone. No pain Just disconcerting I am female aged 64yrs
I think it is a bladder issue
Urine test and one scan of lower abdomen and pelvis can diagnose it.
Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What sort of bladder issue ?I was far from a toilet on Friday night so did not go to toilet as frequently as usual Could this be the cause. I would appreciate a couple of scenarios on this Your answer contains so little information
Appreciate a bit more info and am happy to go to doc and have it checked out if necessary
I have been waiting for your reply.
Sensation in this area is usually for bladder mainly, may be due to other causes like uterus and ovaries though you are post menopausal.
You may not be always with typical features of uti despite an infection of bladder. It may also be due to bladder stone. In any case a scan is mandatory for proper diagnosis.Urine test should be done to detect infection.
I think you should attend a doctor for examination.
Thank you
Please ask any question if you have.
DR PRABIR KUMAR DAS and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you