How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Monika Hearne, M.D. Your Own Question
Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5180
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Monika Hearne, M.D. is online now

I am a 20 year old coming from a muslim religion and

Customer Question

Hello i am a 20 year old coming from a muslim religion and a strict culture. i have lost my virginiry and i will be getting married next year i do not know what to do :( i cannot pay high amounts of money for hymenoplasty surgery would you please advice me to do something about this situation i am so worried.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
We answer medical questions.
If you are talking about having a hymen, then surgery is your only option.
I am really not sure what your question is for us?