Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

I have noticed a lump approx 3 inch inside of vaginal canal

I have noticed a lump approx 3 inch inside of vaginal canal seem to be hanging from wall. Whitish blue in colour. I am 3 months in zoladex course for endometriosis. I have leg and groin pain
Your lump is likely either a vaginal polyp or a Gartner's duct cyst, which arises from the vestigial remnant of an embryonic duct. Both are benign and don't require treatment unless bothersome. If the lump isn't bothering you, I would just ask your doctor about it the next time you're in the office.
Thank you for your payment and rating.