Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 yrs experience, awarding winning educator

I got my period on the 15th of September and I ovulation on

I got my period on the 15th of September and I ovulation on the 30 of September when will my fertily days be
Hello again, If ovulation is on September 30th, the most fertile days are September 29, 30 and Oct 1. Good luck!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
on a app is saying am fertile on 25th 26th 27th 28th 29th 30th 31th 1 October and the 2th October or the 24th this month
Sperm can live for 3-5 days so the days coming up to the major day are all good. But the best days are those I listed. Any other questions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can't get pregnant and me and my husband have sex every time I have my cycle
In that case a fertility specialist or reproductive endocrinologist would be the correct doctor to investigate cause and best treatment.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have been trying for 6 months
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And we also smokePlese help me

If periods are regular and age is less than 35 years, then we ask that couples try to have sex 2-3 times weekly for 1 year before seeking infertility help. Smoking can increase the chance of trouble getting pregnant so we'd advise quitting.