Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

I just had a scan and I am 12 weeks pregnant. I had sex

Hi, I just had a scan and I am 12 weeks pregnant. I had sex on the 2nd October, I got my period on the 15th October. I had sex after this and found out I was pregnant
in November. Would I have got pregnant by having sex after my LMP, and would of it have been at the end of October beginning of November.
Since you are 12 weeks now, you got pregnant about October 31. That should be accurate within 1 week. I hope that's helpful.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou for your quick response, so it would would have been after my period, which was the 15th October?
Yes. You were definitely not pregnant before your October 15 period.
Thank you for your payment and rating.