How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4824
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

I am 53 with constant pain in my anus area told its scar tissue

This answer was rated:

i am 53 with constant pain in my anus area told its scar tissue from child is that so when i was had my last child 28 years ago.going out of my mind with this.
It is not likely scar tissue from childbirth all of a sudden this late in life. Is the pain in the deep tissue or on the skin?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you i thought so myself.i would say deep tissue gets worse when my bowels move
So you will want to be sure you have had a colonoscopy since you are over 50 In addition you can treat yourself for constipation or hard stool if that is the problem
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have done all that still i am in pain,thank you for you time i think its time i done something soon my son getting married this year some days pain is so bad i cant even wear underwear.some doctors dont believe me all in my head.
I doubt it is in your head. I would try to see a specialist in vulvovaginal disorders.
Dr. K. and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you.i will look into it .