Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

Warts in cluster form appearing only inside vagina from

Warts in cluster form appearing only inside vagina from what I think I just found
When you say you've been tested, does that mean like a Pap smear from the cervix, or a biopsy of the warts?How long have you had them?Do you smoke? Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just noticed them, and yes pap smear..I am a smoker..I am quitting! They said my levels we low and I wouldn't probably Eben see anything, and at my age 33, this would go away on its own...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any recommendations for home treatments? Epsom salt baths..I heard for one..
Genital warts may go away on their own, but it can take a long time, and they may also increase. Plus they are very contagious for anyone touching them (or touching your hand after you touch them).For these reasons, it's usually better to treat genital warts. They are usually easy to treat, and there are many methods of treatment, including freezing, burning with chemicals or cautery, applying creams that help your immune system get rid of them.I'm not sure there are very good methods for home treatment, so I would recommend that you see another doctor for another opinion and treatment of the warts. Best wishes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Everything I have read make them sound like they appear on the outside of the vagina, and skin near by..I had to use a mirror to even see them inside..could it be something else?..or Def from the HPV
Usually genital warts are easy to identify for someone trained. And warts in a cluster can hardly be anything else.They can appear outside or inside the vagina.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
With me quitting smoking, will this help..the doc had mentioned to even stay away from 2nd hand smoke..
Nicotine seems to feed the HPV virus, so staying away from smoke is really a good idea.However, it's still usually best to treat the warts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** make an appointment with my dr, to have them removed
You're welcome.Please click the rating stars. Thank you.
Thank you for your payment and rating.