How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4836
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Need advise heavy periods

Customer Question

need advise heavy periods
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 1 year ago.

If you would like advice, you just need to type in your questions. You need bloodwork to test for menopause and thyroid disease. You also need an endometrial biopsy. This is a biopsy of the uterine lining that is done in the gyn office to check for cancer and precancers of the uterus.