How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask medicaldoctor Your Own Question
medicaldoctor, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 655
Experience:  MBBS/MS
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
medicaldoctor is online now

I have a hydrocile in my scotham what can i do to help get

Customer Question

i have a hydrocile in my scotham what can i do to help get rid of it
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  medicaldoctor replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer,I shall be consulting you today.

Hydrocele can often disappear on it's own but if it does not then it can be removed surgical by a procedure called hydrocelectomy.It is a minimally invasive procedure and can be performed under local anesthesia.

There are no medications for this.

Do let me know if you have more questions.