Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

Dr K, I queried you earlier about my enlarged ovary /

Dr K, I queried you earlier about my enlarged ovary / cyst... I started my period this month at about the expected time on the 11th, a day early and thought it had finished but I seem to have very slight brownish discharge. I had the same type in November prior to cyst diagnosis. It’s not as heavy though just a slight streak. My last period was fine and stopped completely after 5 days. I feel like I’m back to square one now
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. Still having spotting on the 7th day of your cycle is nowhere near abnormal. You cannot worry about normal variation
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for your response. My spotting has increased today and it feels almost as though I’m getting ready to start my period again
If its just a single abnormal period there’s nothing to fix. If you are at risk of pregnancy, please do a test