Monika Hearne, M.D.
Monika Hearne, M.D., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  With experience and compassion, I treat my patients like family.
26166488

I've been on my period for 5 weeks the 6th week will start

Customer Question

I've been on my period for 5 weeks the 6th week will start tomorrow. I had the implant in January but missed my period in December and January. This is very common for me in the past to skip periods and then get ones 2 weeks long but this is the longest I've had. I'm not in pain just a little tired. What could this be?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 months ago.

do you have any other symptoms?

What implant did you have?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.