Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I have noticed 2 black spots on my labia minora. I have

Hi. I have noticed 2 black spots on my labia minora. I have prior diagnosis with hpv and cin 3 about 6-7yrs ago but have since cleared a hpv test.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have attached a picture.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It is smooth. No pain, no itch and no bleeding. About 0.2-0.3cm.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. That looks to be just a discoloration. It has nothing to do with hpv at all. You need to see a Dr for an in person exam
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi Dr k. Thank you so much for your reply. May I ask why there might be this discoloration? And do you think I should be concerned enough to schedule an urgent appointment to the doctor? My last pap was a year ago which came back clear.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
You dont need a urgent appt. skin color changes are common. As long as its not raised, growing or bleeding. You can make a routine appt