Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I got my period on Sunday March 4th and started taking

I got my period on Sunday March 4th and started taking Utovlan on March 6th. On Friday March 9th I had unprotected sex, could I get pregnant?

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You are not likely to get pregnant as you started taking birth control plus this time of cycle is not close to ovulation.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** is not a form of birth control. It’s a period delay pill and I read that this doesn’t prevent pregnancy.

Thanks for the reply.

Still, you are not close to ovulation so pregnancy is least likely. Nothing much to worry about.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Okay great. Thank you for your help.