wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Pain high in vagina after sex 5 days ago. With alot of

Customer Question

Pain high in vagina after sex 5 days ago. With alot of urinuary incontinence since (never had this problem before) negative test for pregnancy and negative for uti. Please help explain what may be happening
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Was there anything unusual in the sexual activity 5 days ago?

What type of doctor examined you and said you were normal/no UTI/pregnancy?

Was a pelvic exam done?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No pelvic exam done. Am taking huneria injections and 6 mercaputurpurine for crohns in bowel been on those for some time now. Did have sex, maybe slightly rough sex, around the time this started, could it be that?
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Yes, that could be it.

That being said, if you are still having discomfort in a few days then get into see your OB/GYN for a full exam, including a pelvic.

Of course, refrain from sexual intercourse until things feel back to normal.
This is the safest way to go.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS