MD doc
MD doc, Doctor
Experience:  MD, vastly experienced (since 1994)
239748

Im currently on fostimon 150 (dosage 450) daily as I’m

Hi, im currently on fostimon 150 (dosage 450) daily as I’m currenltly stimulating with ivf. I have an infection in my tooth and the dentist as prescribed me metronidazole 400g. Is this ok to take together?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I’m also on 0.5ml daily of buserelin

Welcome to just answer

There are no documented interactions between fostimon (urofollitropin) and metronidazole. Also, there is no drug interaction between buserelin and metronidazole. So, it is safe for you to take the medicine. To be on the safer side, it is always best to talk to your treating doctor also regarding the same

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.Regards