Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I am 43 year old female I’m on mini pill when I have sex I

Customer Question

I am 43 year old female I’m on mini pill when I have sex I bleed I’ve not a had a period for a while because of the pill and I have white discharge and I have a sort throat
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 months ago.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a sore throat itchy Virginia and clear discharge
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No continue texting
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 4 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. the symptoms you have are not related. A white discharge is normal as long as you do not itch or it does not have a smell. Its normal to skip periods or have no periods on any birth control pill. A sore throat usually indicates an upper respiratory virus and has nothing to do with your menstual cycle or discharge