Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am just over 6 weeks pregnant and today have had some

Customer Question

Hi I am just over 6 weeks pregnant and today have had some brown discharge which I am worried about? Is this normal or a sign of miscarriage? Thanks
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 15 days ago.

Just small amount of brownish discharge is not a cause of concern but you need to keep a check if it increases and does not stop then do see a doctor to rule out infection and to check baby's status.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 10 days ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.