DrVasavada
DrVasavada, Doctor
Experience:  MD(Ped), DCH ; in practice treating adolescent to newborns
16481530

Sometimes when I feel arousal the part inbetween my urethral

Customer Question

Sometimes when I feel arousal the part inbetween my urethral opening and the clitorosis becomes wet but the liquid is so thin and there is no colour. I just want to know is this thin water liquid vaginal discharge even though the consistency and texture of it is nothing like the white discharge whatsoever. The texture/consistency of it is completely different I.e it does not feel like mucous. I just want to know what is it. Is it discharge or something else. If not discharge what is it.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  DrVasavada replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. DrVasavada

There are some special glands there which secrete when sexually aroused. Harmless and physiological so nothing to worry or test.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I just need to know is the watery fluid with absolutely no mucus discharge. I need to know because discharge invalidates my prayer meaning I have to rewash myself. But everytime I feel this liquid on my labia minora I'm always questioning how can it be discharge if it has no mucus in it

If the gland secreting it has no mucus secretion, it will remain watery. May use a small tampoon.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Another question Dr. Does vaginal gas actually exist or is it simply ordinary air that gets in to the vagina and then comes back out. What have the doctors said about this. Again this can invalidate my prayer in Islam so I'm curious.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I know it's nothing harmful I just want to know what the doctors have said I.e whether it's ordinary air that comes into the vagina and then out or is it actually produced by the body like gas from the anus is.

Both are possible - some bacteria in local secretion can create air during metabolism or due to walking or some posture air might enter there and come out.