wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I had the coil removed over 12 months ago to try for a baby.

Customer Question

Hi I had the coil removed over 12 months ago to try for a baby. I had a miscarriage 2 months later. After this I have been in a lot of pain. I had another missacarriave in December what followed this was intense bleeding on my period and a lot of blood clots. The pain unbearable. I am convinced I have endometriosis every period is a nightmare my bowl movement stops and it's really painful to go to the toilet I am learning slowly how to handle this over my period but the pain is really bad over my period and then intermittent throughout the month I have no breakthrough bleeding but I am on very heavy on my period. It's debilitating I can't move for a couple of days I go up a dress size. Do you think this is what it is ? I k ow the pain and periods will reduce significantly if I have the marina coil fitted again but I don't want to get it done just yet as I want to get pregnant. Should I worry is there anything I can do to stop this pain whilst I'm trying to conceive I now dread my periods they are awful. Normal pain killers don't work at all.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 months ago.

Have you been able to carry a pregnancy to term?

Any other problems?