MD doc
MD doc, Doctor
Experience:  MD, vastly experienced (since 1994)
239748

I’m travelling back home from uni for 4 days and I’ve

Customer Question

Hi I’m travelling back home from uni for 4 days and I’ve forgotten my contraceptive pill prescription what do I do?
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Just the contraception and no
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  MD doc replied 2 months ago.
if you can't get a replacement, it would be best to avoid unprotected intercourse during this cycle and continue taking the contraception once you go back,
Please remember to leave a positive rating if you found the answer helpful as this is the only way we are compensated for the time and effort spent answering your question,
You can always get back for any clarifications even after rating me,
Warm regards