Dr.Sumanth
Dr.Sumanth,
101124971

I am writing because my daughter started her period 2 months

Hello, I am writing because my daughter started her period 2 months ago. She is eleven and a half. Her period has come every 10 days for these two months. Everything else is normal as in flow and colour etc.She doesn't experience pain, but I would just like to know if this is normal at the beginning. Thank you kind;y
JA: The OB/GYN Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. Are you using any contraceptives? When did your last period begin?
Customer: No, she isn't. Her period began exactly two months ago for the very first time.
JA: When was your last pap test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: No pap test as not yet at the correct age, nothing strange
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no
Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Sumanth Amperayani and I am here to help you today. I have 14 years of experience in the field of Medicine at a tertiary care referral hospital. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. I would be glad to continue here please.
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani
I understand your concern.

It is common to have such minor irregularities in the cycle for the first 6 months after starting please.

Unless any period goes beyond 15 days continuously or is loosing excessive blood or associated with pain, I do not think an immediate evaluation is required here.

For the first 6 months the body and the hormones will be reacting and knowing eachother.

This is the physiological basis and I have also explained the red flag signs when you need to ask for medical attention please.

I sincerely hope that I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (this is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and professional effort). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know.
A bonus is highly appreciated....Thank you!".
If you are happy with my interaction and guidance, next time if you have any health concern, you can approach me directly at the following link please -
https://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drsumanth/?rpt=3800
Kind regards - Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Is there anything else where I can be of assistance to you in this regard please?

If I have attended your query to your satisfaction please do remember to rate our interaction with a 5 star rating so that I can get my professional credit.

This is the only way we professionals get credited for our time and effort.

Best regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you so much! I have rated you with five stars. Thank you for putting my mind at rest. Kind regards

I am happy that my interaction was helpful for you and put your mind at ease. In future you can opt me as your favorite medical expert so that you can ask me a question directly. I will be happy to help anytime.

Kind regards - Dr Sumanth Amperayani