wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I felt faint and blurred vision I’m 4 weeks pregnant then I

Customer Question

I felt faint and blurred vision I’m 4 weeks pregnant then I started to feel sick immediately and then belly ache is that normal ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 days ago.

If you are concerned I suggest you contact your OB/GYN.

If you can not get in touch with the doctor on-call from her practice then you could go to the ER.

This way you will know if anything is wrong.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS