Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MS. Deal with women related all surgical problems including genito-urinary and breast surgery.
5625079

I don’t know when I ovulate my last period was November 20th

I don’t know when I ovulate my last period was November 20th and ended on 25th when is my likely fertile days ?

How many days is your period cycle?

Are your period cycles regular?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t know the length

Thanks for the additional information.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes my period is regular just changes in date

In a period cycle of 30 days, ovulation usually occur on the 16th day so the fertile period is 2 days before and after the ovulation.

Let us say, you are expecting your period on the 20th of December. So your ovulation is likely to be on 4th December.

So your fertile period would be 2nd to 6th December.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Ok thank you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am having yeast infection and I took flucunazole one of dose today will it effect my changes of getting pregnant as I am trying to conceive or will it stop my ovulation

You are very welcome.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

" I sincerely hope that I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen. Thank you!”.

Stay blessed.