Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

I actually wanted to speak with a gynac. I’m a 19 year old

Customer Question

Hey! I actually wanted to speak with a gynac. I’m a 19 year old female. I’ve recently started masterbating and I can only seem to use the vibrator with my thighs closed together or crossed. I’m not able to keep my legs open. How do I correct this?
Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: No..?
Assistant: What confuses you?
Customer: I don’t know why I can’t keep my legs open
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: nope
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I feel I can only reach orgasm when my legs are crossed or thigh are super close to each other. The minute I open my legs the feeling goes
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.

have you had intercourse before?

are you using a vibrator internally or externally ?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Externally
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No I haven’t
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.

once you have intercourse or you use your vibrator internally more, you will be able to climax with your legs more open.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
so Is this normal? Will it become a habit and hinder my experience during Intercourse?
Expert:  Dr. David replied 14 days ago.

yes, this is normal

it will not become a habit

it will not hinger you from being able to have intercourse.

Let me know if you have other questions.
If done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 Stars so I can get credit for helping you today.
We only get credit for helping after Positive Feedback. (You have to scroll up to the top for the ratings area)
You can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions.
Here is my website: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com