Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Should I take a pregnancy test? I had light pink

Should I take a pregnancy test? I had light pink discharge/bleeding for 2/3 days last week. Had a spout of blood yesterday after sex which has now stopped completely. Me and my partner are also trying for a baby, and my period is not due till Saturday

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can get the pregnancy test now and after a week if you miss your period.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!