Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My last period was 9th December 2019, my cycle is every 32

My last period was 9th December 2019, my cycle is every 32 days I've been feeling sick, very tired headache, gone of certain foods, goin to the bathroom more than usually do sore breasts and very fatigued, on the 10th January i started bleeding but only spotting very light pinkish then went brownish did not need a sanitary towel it only came out when I wiped my self i did a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative im still getting all sytoms of pregnancy I'm very confused

Hello, my name is Dr Uzair and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Though it should have been positive in case of pregnancy but sometimes it takes time. I would suggest waiting for a week and test again in the morning urine if it is negative then it is most likely just a hormonal fluctuation causing all these symptoms.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience: MBBS, 5 years experience in the field of General Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Ok thank you