Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

My period is 3 days late I had unprotected sex 11 days ago

Customer Question

Assistant: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: I’m tired I have cramps in my lower tummy I have back ache and my body aches
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I haven’t had a period for 1 month and no none
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. You should do a home pregnancy test of course, if your period is late then you could be pregnant
I hope this information is helpful to you. Please reply with any questions you may have. Thank you for coming to Just Answer for help.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did One it’s negative?
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 7 months ago.
Then you are not pregnant. If your period doesnt come in 3 days you should repeat the test