How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 5984
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

Thank you for your reply. I have one son, he is 9 right now.

This answer was rated:

Thank you for your reply. I have one son, he is 9 right now. I have take medication as Duphaston and i believe that was helping to get better. i just wanna be sure, that i did all, what i can do till i will speak with my midwife. I think that is here any support medication maybe for placenta or something what can help to get better or am i wrong? is that really about just in which part uterus it is? thank you
Please go back to the original question. Do not post a new one
Dr. K. and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you