dermadoc
dermadoc, Doctor
Experience:  mbbs, dnb
19010125

I have what appear to be 2 very small genital warts,

I have what appear to be 2 very small genital warts, although they may not be. They are in the pubic hair with none on the actual mucosa (which also makes me wonder what these are, is this a common place? And none in the mucosa (I am female). I also had warts about 15 years ago, with norecurrence since. The warts (if that’s what they are) are also in a very different place The doctor told me I would clear the virus. I have a new partner, he also had warts years ago. But apparently doesn’t have any now. My last partner before this was 3 years ago and I was with him for 6 years, So I very much doubt it is from that. I am just interested to know and I understand it can be difficult the most likely cause of these, a reccurance after 15 years even though I supposedly clear the virus or is it more likely from my new partner who although doesn’t have warts currently could be a carrier, he has had far more recent partners than myself. Thanks

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

Please send a picture in jpeg/jpg or png format. You can send it using the paper clip sign just above the space where we are typing

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
File attached (1LQGT2Q)
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m not really sure it’s not just a swollen gland or something it’s not cauliflour like really

Thanks for the pictures. i will review them and get back to you in 5 - 10 mins with my recommendations.

Thanks for your patience.

It seems to be molluscum contagiosum which is a viral infection of the skin, caused by the pox virus. It is not a wart. Though its a viral infection , its caused by a different virus. It is sexually transmitted .

The best method to take care of it is to get it burnt off or frozen off by your dermatologist.

The other option would be to apply aldara cream on it at night from monday to friday.

That will help resolve the lesions.

Aldara needs a prescription from your family doctor.

That will help to resolve the lesions.

Please let me know if you have any queries about this issue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thanks

Wishing a speedy resolution of your concern.

I have released the rating service application on your page .Please do leave me a feedback for my opinion provided.

Dr kruti