Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I asked a question a couple of days ago about trying for a

I asked a question a couple of days ago about trying for a baby. I forgot to mention that at the peak of ovulation I had a bleed which was fresh blood and lasted for about 3 days. I think this was caused by cervical bruising, could this have delayed my period.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your question. Bleeding that is from the cervix doesn’t affect your cycle or when your period would come. Fresh bleeding after intercourse can be due to cervical trauma. It also doesn’t change your chance of conception. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am now 5 days late, experiencing tender nipples frequent urination and experiencing constipation. I have took a few tests but came back negative.
Your pregnancy test would definitely be positive if you are five days late. It is going to be positive about 10-12 days after unprotected sex if you conceive. Your symptoms are most likely due to being close to a period starting. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA. Thanks for accepting