MD doc
MD doc, Doctor
Experience:  MD, vastly experienced (since 1994)
239748

Hiya, I currently use Natural Cycles fertility app on the

Hiya, I currently use Natural Cycles fertility app on the 27th it pin pointed from my data that I may be pregnant, i waited a few days and took an at home pregnancy test on 5th June which came back positive so I retested again and got another positive result. I've brought 2 clear blue tests today to try to confirm a little better/more accurately but they have both came back negative. Are there any reasons this could happen and should I make an appointment with my gp or just go on as normal?

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of experience in the field of Medicine / Pediatrics. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you may ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it costs extra!)

I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards, ***** ***** MD

I would recommend waiting for 1 week and testing for pregnancy again, with both the kits,

That should help clarify the situation,

If there is doubt, then a blood HCG test with your GP will certainly clear the confustion ,
All the best :)

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD