Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

I am.a 38 yearold.male....and i need hrt treatment, Am not

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am.a 38 yearold.male....and i need hrt treatment
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Am not taking any medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can wait

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for your question. Unfortunately you cannot get HRT without a medical review. Is this something you already take?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not taking anything

No problem. Have you had any blood tests so far? and what is the reason you are asking for HRT?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I havent booked any test yet due to corona...think in a coupple of weeks i would be able toI was 143kg...lost 40kg in 4 monthsBut feel i need the hrt...as my short term.memory is not the best, ***** ***** not strong enough...and apathic...I believe i need it

Sorry I didn't realise you are male. HRT is prescribed for females. If you are referring to Testosterone, this cannot just be prescribed because of memory and erectile problems.

I am happy to speak to you about this if you would like as this is clearly important, but not as straight forward as a medication.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
All i want is to get bloodwork and keep my test levels to normal at all times

I understand. Please just be aware some hypothyroid symptoms can take several months to fully resolve despite your thyroid levels normalising with an increased dose of thyroxine.

How long ago was you last blood test?

Sorry, that copied and pasted on to yours. Please ignore that.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no worries...

This is for you...have you contacted your GP to arrange some blood tests?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Im 38...i am trying to better myself....

I would contact your GP about this, you are 38 so not a risk, arrange some blood tests to look for causes first. You initially suggested you wanted HRT, so clearly you are prepared to investigate this.

It is not unsafe to do so, why wait?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sure i will. Just waiting on the lockdown mesures in London to lower

No worries, good look with this, I hope you find some answers to your symptoms

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Please could you kindly rate my response to your question, you can do this by clicking on the stars at the top of the thread, this doesn't charge you, but allows JustAnswer to acknowledge me for my response. A rating is also helpful for ongoing appraisals. Many thanks

Elliot Ruff,
Experience: GP at Whitstable Medical Practice