Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  OB/GYN with 20 years of experience.
65718478

I don't have period in the last 4 months, but the pt test is

Hi doctor, I don't have period in the last 4 months, but the pt test is negative. I don't have any pain but in one occasion one week ago i have got some blood spots after ride bicycle. There is any chance I'm pregnant even the test is negative?
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to answering your questionHow old are you? Are you using birth control? I would suggest repeating the test and using a different brand of test.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi, I don't use any birth control I'm 23 years old, I'm married and have normal unprotected sex activity
Thanks for that response. I would suggest repeating the test with a different brand and be sure its still negative
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok i will, thank you
Come back any time you need more help. Please reply with questions and consider a positive rating. We are not compensated without a rating. thank you for using JA.