MD doc
MD doc, Doctor
Experience:  MD, vastly experienced (since 1994)
239748

What can be the cause of a delayed period for 2 months, and

Hello! What can be the cause of a delayed period for 2 months, and dark blown bleeding at interval and cramps?
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: The pain comes and goes, it has been coming late for the past 5 months not but haven’t seen it for 2 months now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Maybe ulcer nothing really

The common reasons for this could be stress, or hormonal changes that may be related to things like PCOS

Have you ever been checked by a doctor for irregular periods

Warm regards

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thanks for the response, no I haven’t been checked for irregular periods.

What is your age?
Do you have irregular periods repeatedly?

Warm regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello!
I am 25, I actually do see my period every month it might be delayed for fees days or a week but I see.

Did you test for pregnancy?
The common reasons for this could be stress, or hormonal changes that may be related to things like PCOS, but pregnancy certainly needs to be ruled out.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have used the PT and I am not pregnant...

Ok,

Then this could be due to stress, or any viral infections that you may have suffered or changes in the lifestyle, or hormonal changes like Polycystic Ovarian Disease, or less likely a local inflammation or infection,,

If this has been going for more than 2 months, then you need to talk to your GP and get an examination done and possibly get a referral to an OB/Gyn with an Ultrasound of KUB,

Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** helpful

Glad to be able to assist,

Please remember to take out a few seconds to give a POSITIVE rating as this is how we are compensated for answering your questions :)
Stay Safe ....
Dr. Gupta MD