sofia khan
sofia khan,
Experience:  Consultant Family physician with special interest in dermatology at Rehman Medical Institute
101501929

I missed the menstrual periods for more than two months now

Hi i missed the menstrual periods for more than two months now And i want to get pregnant but unfortunatly i cant because i always have this problems with periods thank you

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.

My name is***** khan. I am board certified family physician. I shall try and help you today with your query.

so tell me more about your situation! You are trying to conceive but your periods are irregular. Is that the case?

if yes, how is your normal cycle like? when was your last period?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi im little worriied i missed the periods for nearly 3 month now im trying to get pregnant but the test is still negative i have a partner for 6 months but still nothing happening.. I have a baby 3 year old but after him i didnt get pregnant at all

Ok and since your last baby, have your periods been regular? did you use any contraceptives?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No it wasnt the dates was changeing still some Times i didnt have it for oné month some Times i missed is for oné week its always different
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
But mostly is 2 months missing

right did you breast feed your last child? if yes for how long? and any contraceptives used?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i did i didnt had problem with IT but i had to stop because i was in really big stress i feed him only oné month with breast
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i did but i took only 4 maybe And thats 3 months ago
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
4 pills for 4 days only once a Day

right apart from that have you been feeling well in your self such as any headaches? blurred vision? are you generally well in yourself?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i do have this everyday sometime i feel my hrad spin around i cant catch prope look so i have to síť for a while i thought it May be because of stress
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My head ***
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
i have pain on the right side Under Belly sometime is on left side

right!

yes, this type of headache with spinning feeling may be due to stress.

usually, periods can get irregular after delivery. In some women, it gets back to normal within a few weeks. In others, it may take a bit longer. This is because the levels of hormones get all disturbed. Breastfeeding and contraceptive pills also affect them.

In order to make them regular we do prescribe a course of oral contraceptive pills for 3 months. This may help get everything back on track. You should speak to your doctor about this trail and hopefully, once the periods get regular you should be able to conceive.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you Very much for your help do you think i May get pregnant after this pills?

during using the pill you won't be able to get pregnant, as they prevent pregnancy, however, once they regulate ovulation and periods then it should be no problem.

discuss it with your doctor.

I hope this answers your question.

If you are happy with the response, Can you please rate this consultation for me, as otherwise we do not get paid for our work.

This does not mean that your query gets closed after that. You can come back as many times as you like through the thread and ask me further questions regarding this problem.

Best wishes and good luck.

Dr Khan

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Of course i Will thank you for your advise i appriciate it so much have a nice day Good bye

Thank you. You too.