How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MD doc Your Own Question
MD doc
MD doc, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 9316
Experience:  MD, vastly experienced (since 1994)
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
MD doc is online now

I got questions I wasn't feel well couple of month ago and I

Customer Question

I got questions I wasn't feel well couple of month ago and I looking for Gynecologist because my period just late couple of month ago couple days but now always late more more then one week. I know I am not pregnant was tested but pain under my stomach and my ovary. And I have a flow aswell
JA: Are you in any pain? How regular are your periods?
Customer: Period was normal couple month ago but now nothing and is pain always
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't know I have high blood pressure and when I was kids I was epilepsy not anymore it was 10 years ago
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  MD doc replied 9 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. Good day to you. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, MD, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of medical experience. I’m sorry you are experiencing this and I hope I can help you today. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.
We can continue chatting here, If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it is optional & costs extra!). I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards,

Expert:  MD doc replied 9 days ago.


What is your age?

Have you ever been tested for things like thyroid or polycystic ovarian disease?
Any history of weight gain, increased hair on body or skin tags?
Have you been evaluated for these late periods and any opinion of the doctor about this?
Warm regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
29 years old they never check me nothing like that I just stay skinny doesn't matter how much I eat
Expert:  MD doc replied 9 days ago.

Thanks for getting back,

When Should You See A Doctor For Irregular Periods?

It may be time to talk to your doctor if:

  • You haven’t had a period for 90 days
  • Your period suddenly becomes irregular
  • You have a period more often than every 21 days
  • You have a period less often than every 35 days
  • Your period lasts for more than a week
  • Your period becomes unusually heavy
  • You bleed between periods
  • Your periods are extremely painful

Source: Office on Women’s Health

A gynecologist will be able to determine the cause of your irregular periods and help you figure out a treatment course. This may include oral contraceptives to regulate your cycle.

Read more here

I hope this information helps you decide the best course of treatment, in my opinion, hormonal evaluation and possible oral contraceptive may be needed to find the best way to treat your condition,

Warm regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thanks yes is pain full and late and not normal
Expert:  MD doc replied 9 days ago.

Glad to be able to help, why don't you ask your GP to book an appointment with your Ob/gyn since this has been giving you trouble for long now,

Warm regards