Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Please could I speak to a Female Gynaecologist, I have

Please could I speak to a Female Gynaecologist
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have mentioned it to the doctor on a online chat. However, the live chat closes at 5pm. I am only taking evening primrose oil capsules for my stomach cramps
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: My periods have been heavy for a few years but never had it checked out. I happen to get flooding and I have lower back pain and milder stomach cramps. ( I used to have very bad stomach cramps before taking this evening primrose oil)
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: There is a risk of diabetes in the family

My name is***** a licensed and practicing doctor.

I am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can help you.

I am a male doctor with gynaecology expertise. Please let me know if you wish to continue?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I really want to speak to a female
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No

That is not a problem but it may take time to find one..... but if you require any help then please let me know as we all are qualified doctors

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thats fine just please can i speak to a femal one
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
female

No problem... wish it all works out for you

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

Hi, I am a female doctor, can you tell me what is going on with you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

I have been having heavy irregular periods. I suffer from lower back pain and mild stomach cramps. I used to have very bad stomach cramps before I started taking evening primrose oil

I am so sorry that you are going through this. how old are you? Since when you are having this?

Any weight gain? Are you on any contraceptive?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

20, I have been having this for a few years. No Weight gain. I am not on any contraceptive

Any excessive hairs on the body? Any stress or diet changes?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

There has been stress as I have been having regular nosebleeds. This has already be dealt with by my GP

Stress is the cause of irregular periods, it is causing derangement of hormones in the blood and causing the problems for you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

I have only been stressed these last few days. A couple of years back I have still been having heavy irregular periods

I think you should be investigated for endometriosis, that is the abnormal lining in the uterus. You should be treated for that as well.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Ok thank you

I am so sorry for what you are going through. What you need is ultrasound and bloods for this as well.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

I just had a blood test today

Great.

Khizra Naz,
Experience: GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul