How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Khizra Naz Your Own Question
Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 846
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Khizra Naz is online now

Sex is painful and my uretha seems swollen, Nope, noticed it

This answer was rated:

Sex is painful and my uretha seems swollen
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: Nope, noticed it over the past 2 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

How old are you? Are you male or female?

Since when are you feeling this? Any new partner?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Female 19
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Only 2 days

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It must be painful for you.

Any discharge, Any urinary symptoms?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Its actually not causing me any real pain, i had a yeast infection that cleared up nearly 2 weeks ago and the white stringy discharge has came back with this new problem
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hadnt noticed the swelling myself it was in fact my partner

I think you need another course of oral antifungals. These all symptoms are secondary to this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I only treated it with a cream before

It's not resolved. You need oral antibiotics for this.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Does that require me going to my gp?

Yes, that would require going to yoru GP.

Khizra Naz and other OB GYN Specialists are ready to help you