Elliot Ruff
Elliot Ruff,
Experience:  GP at Whitstable Medical Practice
108371854

Have a treatment to do after the gynecological control and I

Hello , have a treatment to do after the gynecological control and I have to take the following drugs: zidoval gel, medronidazole and azytromicyne. It is the 3rd day today and I just did the zidoval gel treatment, but when I took the syringe out of my vagina I noticed that it had blood, is it normal? Or is it the beginning of menstruation? Although it should start on the 25th, can it be a disorder? Thank you !

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for contacting us this evening.

What was the problem you are currently treating? thanks

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
This is what i have
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
this
Customer: replied 2 days ago.
in the morning I noticed a white leak with dark particles (as if they were small pieces of cotton wool) and in the urine the same particles, on the paper remains blood. But another doctor told me don’t need to worry because is something normal

Okay thank you for this. So in response to your question, with inflammation secondary to infection, bleeding is more common due to the areas being more inflamed and friable. This should however be minimal and improve with treatment, and you would expect this to settle within a few days of taking the antibiotics. I think it is too early for this to be menstruation, certainly if you are normally regular.

I hope this helps.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you very much !
Have a nice evening !

That is my pleasure, you too, take care.