DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I would like to ask when I need to see the doctor, if I

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to ask when I need to see the doctor, if I think I lost my pregnancy?
JA: Have you been keeping a personal medical record?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nope
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 9 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If you have lost it you must see the doctor at the earliest for a scan

You may need a dilatation and curettage

That can help in removing any retained products of conception which may be a source of infection

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.

You are welcome

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.