How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Caring doc Your Own Question
Caring doc
Caring doc, Doctor
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 4368
Experience:  Experienced in dealing with cases of infertility, sexual dysfunction, obs/gyn
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
Caring doc is online now

Hiya, I have been having sort of pelvic pain during sex and

Customer Question

Hiya, I have been having sort of pelvic pain during sex and wanted some advice
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: For about a week and a half, when I have sex at certain angles it feels very uncomfortable/ painful like something is being hit inside
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no there isn’t
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Caring doc replied 10 days ago.
Hi.Welcome to just answer.I am caring doc.I can help you today.
The painful sex may be associated with a vaginal infection.It may present with or withouth other symptoms like discharge or itching. The other possible causes may include the ovarian cysts.
I would recommend to get an evaluation for the infection!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay, am I able to do this through a doctor or do I need to go to a OB GYN? Thanks !
Expert:  Caring doc replied 10 days ago.
You should go to sexual health clinic or planned parenthood center!
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Okay thank you!
Expert:  Caring doc replied 10 days ago.
You are most welcome:)