DR. EHTISHAM
DR. EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I’m showing symptoms on my vagina and I don’t know what it

Customer Question

I’m showing symptoms on my vagina and I don’t know what it is My vagina had been itching, it was sort of flaky there was white discharge and a few cuts. But it’s calmed down now. I don’t know what to do
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Are you in any pain?
Customer: It’s just itchy and two weeks ago when it started my period came after a few days. And after my period I looked at my vagina to see cuts. But recently it’s calmed down now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No nothing else. But I am sexually active but me and my partner were both virgins.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DR. EHTISHAM replied 4 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This is most like a vaginal yeast infection

You should use Canesten vaginal cream

Hopefully that will settle the issue

This is quite a common thing in females

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. I will be glad to help you always.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. I will be glad to help you always.